Customer Service Agent
|September 05, 2013 - October 31, 2013|
|Location:||Southern Pines, NC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||DST Customer Service|
|Description:||Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. |
|Duties:||1. Has knowledge of product line, prices, delivery time, installation procedures, various marketing promotional services, and similar data, as required.|
2. Answers a variety of incoming calls including (but not limited to): general inquiries about orders placed, installation questions/issues, basic technical support and upgrading existing customer with equipment.
3. Receives customers' requests by telephone, e-mail or voice mail. Analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can provide the best information, and routes the request to the proper person.
4. Analyzes orders, correctly records all customer or vendor inquiries, and adjusts errors.
5. Contacts customers to verify information that is required for completion of orders.
6. Provides follow-up needed on each account and has the ability to work independently.
7. Resolves customer questions related to their accounts; modifies and upgrades orders as needed.
8. Explains tasks, and assists in the solution of problems for internal and external customers.
9. Maintains liaison with other departments for customer satisfaction.
10. Handles every customer with a positive attitude and the ability to empathize with the customerís situation.
|Qualifications:||Fluency in Spanish prefered, but not required. |
Customer service experience is preferable.
The applicant must possess the ability to learn quickly and to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
It is necessary to have excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to compose correspondence and to clearly communicate to all entities.
A qualified applicant will maintain a professional demeanor at all times to sufficiently perform the job requirements.
It will also be required to demonstrate a proficiency in typing and basic computer skills.
95% of position is sitting, typing, using computer to enter in data while speaking on the telephone using a headset.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.